Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A Little Change of Pace

With the holiday week, the office is quieter than usual and there are a few less people lurking the halls.  With that in mind and a shorter couple of work days for me, I decided to take Jag to the office today.  He was quiet as a church mouse and no one even knew he was even there unless I pointed him out.  He stayed very quiet in a crate under my desk and was the perfect puppy.


After we left the office, we headed over to PetSmart for some puppy socializing (always a good thing, and it's been awhile since they've been out and about) and new collars for the boys.  It looks like "Kong" has out a nice new line of soft collars; however, this trip, I decided I better hit up the clearance rack instead.  Each boy got a new collar and we found a new toy too.  Apparently the timing was good as Finn's collar broke shortly after I got home today!

No comments: