Monday, December 19, 2011

Some PUP! Yep, that's what Charlotte Would've Said about ME...

That was some spider, don't you think?!?  
Well, as far as me - I know sit and down and how to "come in" (to my handler's side).  I heel nicely (indoors) off leash, and mama is now working on stays with me~it's kind of hard, but I'm working at it and doing great after such a short time.  I am also doing pretty good at the "stand" command..it's actually kind of fun to pop out of a sit to show you my stand!  Waiting to be released to my food bowl, to come out of my crate, and to go outdoors to potty is another part of my repertoire (that's kind of a fancy word for routine).  


I have a nice structure and come from a great breeding~trust me, my human mama spent hours and hours trying to get it just right-I think she did pretty good to get us! 


I do love to play, but I can also rest nicely in my crate...(just like my mama, daddy and grandparents...uhm, the canine ones anyway).  If I have to "go" I will let you know - just listen for my bark, bark


Although I am learning my manners, I am still a joyful puppy! ;0) I just celebrated my 4 month old birthday-WOO HOO, and for Christmas and/or the New Year, I'd REALLY like a family of my very own! ~ Won't you consider giving me a good home and making me part of YOUR family?  You won't be disappointed, I'm sure of it - just ask any of the other new owners and they'll tell you.


Well, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from JJ the Lab (aka, Jag, Jaggers, Jag-a-swag)
     P.S. - if you don't like the name, I'd be ok with whatever name you like) 
Here I am in my "sit" command...it's kind of boring, but I know
I will get a treat if I do a good job.

I always try to come when called...even when distracted. That's me
in the purple collar (I looked and "pointed" when I heard the whistle).
Mom had to edit the video just a bit, (we both had to stop
along the way to pee-sometimes you just can't help it).  The camera makes
me look bigger, I think.
Taken just tonight-mom wanted a photo, but had it on video
so caught this - we were just chillin' in the bed until dad walked in. Finn
went off to investigate...I'm enjoying the moment alone with the whole bed to myself!

No comments: