Monday, January 2, 2012

Ready or Not , There He Goes ~ To Portland that Is!

I'm heading off to Madison later today to purchase a new airline approved crate for Jag.  He's soon to be flying off to his new home in Portland, OR come January 13th.  Yes, it is on a Friday, but we don't believe in all that "Friday the 13th Stuff" here.  Good things are in the works for this awesome guy, I can feel it.  Admittedly though, I am a little sad to see him go, but I know it's for the best.  He is a really great dog with tons of potential.


Initially,I thought he was going to be "just" a companion dog for his new human mom, Karen.  I am so excited to learn that she has already signed up for an obedience class with him and is also considering the world of agility.  I hope she follows through with it.  It would be great to know that several of the Nitro x Zoe pups are out there competing in various sports.  Speaking of Nitro, Karen has already had a pup from him.  It was sad to learn she recently lost him, but hopefully she can find comfort and new beginnings with another one of his little boys.  


Portland is a great dog-friendly city with many dog parks and opportunities for fun!  It sounds like Karen is getting well prepared for her new puppy, who will now be called Eddie.  


I wish them all the best, as I do with all of the pups' new families; and, all the best to each of you as we start a brand new year in 2012!!!


P.S.  He will still be cheering for the Badgers today vs. the Ducks ;0)

1 comment:

Prickett Puppies said...

Whoo hoo!!! Jag gets his forever home!!! Someone is going to be a super lucky owner!!!