Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Six Weeks

So, here is my attempt at stacking a litter of nearly six week old puppies.  Please keep in mind I have never stacked a pup before, and they can really be wriggly little buggers.  It's a little early I know, as eight weeks is considered optimal time for seeing their future structure.  Regardless, here are the boys.

Blue
Sorry, but the photographer (aka hubby) cut off his nose in all his pictures)

"Mr. Green, please put your foot back where it was"

Green - was "no collar" boy.

Lime - I didn't do so well with his back leg placement...and it started to rain! : )

Pink - hard to see against my dark jacket, so look close.

Pink - You can see better in this one.

Red - love his tail in this one-it goes up and down : 0)

2 comments:

RunswithLabs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RunswithLabs said...

If you click on each photo, it will zoom for a closer look.