Wednesday, August 15, 2012

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY to the FAST-TRAXX PUPPIES!!!

WOW!  Can you believe it's been one whole year since the little rascals were born?  It seems like it was so long ago, yet they grew up so fast.  A lot has happened in the last year I know, and it seems like a blur to me.

I think it's time to (finally) update the blog again.  Seems every time I look to do a new posting, the Blogger site has new updates.  

I'll be sending out a "Happy Birthday" email to all the Fast-Traxx puppers and their families today.  I'm hoping that everyone will provide a little bit about what is happening in their world, along with some photos.  I hear from most of the families on occasion but need to compile a summary for each one and get it posted.  Uhm...I obviously need to do the same with Finn.

So stay tuned...hopefully those responses will be rolling in soon.  Meanwhile, here if Finn's reaction to "Let's go get some water".  I meant a bowl of water; I guess the boy had other ideas.  Note how gentle Eddie was with his kiddie pool experience.  Finn had other ideas....

No comments: