Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Been awhile, I know!

So, it has been quite awhile since I've done an update...in fact, the blogger site has changed since I last logged in ~ really, they just go and change things on me?  Hmmm.  Hopefully, it works okay for me - not always the most savvy at this stuff you know.  Anyway, Karen sent me a couple of recent updates regarding Eddie and I wanted to get this up (ok, I was hoping to last week, but what can I say?).  So, here he is... Mr. Handsome, Mr. Well Mannered, Mr. Eddie:  (although "got the moves like Jagger") keep running through my head ;0)

Mr Handsome is right...I just want to hug this boy!!!  I guess I had it correct when I wrote, "SOME PUP!" in reference to him once upon a time... Although now I guess, "SOME DOG!" is more appropriate.  Thanks for sharing Karen.
Note from Karen:  This picture is so great I had to share it!  Everyone who saw this handsome boy at the park today complimented his looks, charm and manners. What a boy!

1 comment:

Prickett Puppies said...

Welcome back! He IS soooo handsome!!