Thursday, July 14, 2011

Surprise!!

Well, I sure hope you like surprises...

Here goes:  Zoe actually went in to heat a month early (THAT is why I was so nervous at our trial in Eau Claire).  I really didn't want you to have to spend 4 long, agonizing weeks to see if the AI took this time, so I waited it out myself.  I was pretty certain a few days ago that she was pregnant; and, the ultrasound this afternoon confirms it!

We only saw three today, but there certainly could be more (I sure hope so) - ultrasounds don't show everything.  I am not planning to do a radiograph the week prior to her due date, so we'll just have to wait for the whelping.  I'm "picking" August 17 as her due date.  The AI was done on June 16th.

So... are YOU ready for puppies yet!?!?!!  I definitely am!  Need to do some online shopping soon.

Wishing you good health and a happy summer,
~Rachelle

No comments: